MESH HEAD

GreenMan44

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I am French and I am a beginner in SL. I do not know everything and I need your help. I want to create a bento avatar. I already have a niramyth body and I know it takes a catwa head. I can not find the head applicators for my avatar. I would like my avatar to look like the picture.

I hope you can help me.

SkylarAd.jpg

The skin applier in your image will not work on a Catwa head. It's made for the Signature head, as per the Signature's 'Gianni' head applier description at the top and the Signature 'S' logo at the bottom. If you want a Catwa head, make sure you look for the Catwa 'cat' logo on the advert. As far as I can see at the inworld store, that applier is only available for Signature heads.

You're in the correct place for appliers that will work for Catwa and Niramyth, though. Both the Nivaro and Birth stores (located at the same place inworld) have Catwa and Niramyth appliers that work together. They're two of the few stores that do. Keep looking and you should find one. The look that you want is very commonly seen through Second Life, so it won't be difficult to get. If you can't find a skin with the same slashed brows and facial hair, you can still use a browless, clean-shaven skin and add slashed brow appliers and facial hair appliers.

Incidentally, Niramyth have updated their bodies to include an 'SL neck fit' which means they should now work (after a fashion) with any mesh heads. That's why Catwa stopped including a Niramyth version of each head in its own folder.

9 minutes ago, GreenMan44 said:

can you tell me a store where to buy mesh heads without ears for Catwa

You can hide the ears on Catwa heads. If you want to buy ears from elsewhere to use with a Catwa head (once you've hidden the Catwa ears) some stores you can buy them from include:

• L'Etre
  • Swallow
  • Mandala

Please be aware that you should not wear the 'Catwa Ears NoBento' that come with any of the Catwa bento heads, unless you plan to use animated ears from other creators. The 'NoBento' ears will remove the scripts from the ears in your Catwa head, which means that - if you ever want to use the head's ears again - they won't take any appliers, and you'll need to redeliver a fresh copy of your head.

27 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You can hide the ears on Catwa heads. If you want to buy ears from elsewhere to use with a Catwa head (once you've hidden the Catwa ears) some stores you can buy them from include:

• L'Etre
  • Swallow
  • Mandala

Please be aware that you should not wear the 'Catwa Ears NoBento' that come with any of the Catwa bento heads, unless you plan to use animated ears from other creators. The 'NoBento' ears will remove the scripts from the ears in your Catwa head, which means that - if you ever want to use the head's ears again - they won't take any appliers, and you'll need to redeliver a fresh copy of your head.

Thanks for the answers.  For the Catwa heads, I knew we could take them off.. But I don't like the face of the Catwa head. and changes with cursors are limited, the result is not top. That's why I'm looking at the modifier with a mesh, but I can not find or very few mesh heads without the ears. It's for a furry avatar.  Is there a way to personalize the Catwa head for which one looks more like me?

Edited by GreenMan44

28 minutes ago, HeathcliffMontague said:

Are you in the Niramyth group? I'm not the right person to answer your question, but there's been quite a bit of discussion about Niramyth with Catwa there recently. Some helpful and knowledgeable folks there.

No, I'm not in the Niramyth group.  Are they french bands?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.