PointyBuns

How do I get rid of my pregnancy?

Question

I detached the thing the guy sent me (I didn't realize this was going to happen when I attached it) and even turned RLA off, but my avatar is still pregnant. In yellow, it even still says "pregnant by (name)," no matter what I do. I've tried adding the hud again and disabling it, but all it gives me are options for what the baby will look like. And no, there are no other things he sent me. I've rechecked my outfit a thousand times to be sure.

Please, help!

3 answers to this question

Your avatar cannot be literally pregnant. It's just the HUD that pretends you are, and it doesn't need RLV to do that. Ignore the HUD, it doesn't affect you unless you wear it and want it to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

Your avatar cannot be literally pregnant. It's just the HUD that pretends you are, and it doesn't need RLV to do that. Ignore the HUD, it doesn't affect you unless you wear it and want it to.

But it still says "pregnant by (name)" above her head, even if it is detached. (Edit: nvm, I figure it out. ^^ Thank you, though.)

Edited by PointyBuns

SOLVED:

If you're like me and you're having the same issue, don't worry, we're new, so we have an excuse. Hahaha, jk, jk.

The text is simply attached to one of the items you're wearing. Find which it is and detach that, and voila, you are saved. Mine was the choker I was wearing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1