Wouldn't it be great if we had daemons or spirit animals?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I was hanging around on a lot waiting for a tenant to come back from being AFK to move something. And I got a notice from a group I am in that a sale was ending soon.

So I thought, wouldn't it be great if I had a daemon (like in the Golden Compass) or a spirit animal or a sprite or whatever they could be called, who was part of me but could go to another sim with my view, and another little window would open and I could see him as he shopped or went to take care of a customer or something. He would be empowered to do all the same things as an avatar but might be different somehow, perhaps transparent, in a different costume or form.

Sure, you could log on an alt and go to another sim but then you have to keep toggling the windows and it's a chore. Wouldn't it be better if that sprite could dart ahead. He could maybe have special powers, dart ahead in an auditorium and see if there is a seat, without experiencing lag.

Ok just a thought I had.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Fionalein said:

simplified 4 step guide to what you want

• buy a fully rigged moddable animal avatar
  • hire a scipter
  • attach your animesh companion
  • enjoy

You don't even have to hire a scripter nowadays, you can take a rigged avatar and pop in some scripts and a menu and it runs. I have a few of those. But they can't go to another sim for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.