i don't receive the email to confirmate my accountHow can i do to receive a new email ?

TRISTARAFEL Villiers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

You ought to be able to confirm that the account exists by logging in. If your alt is there and you can wander around and do things, the account exists.  You should also be able to go to your new dashboard by logging in at secondlife.com.  From there, you can check your account balance, your billing preferences, and all the other things that you can do with a live account.  Even without an e-mail, those should confirm that your new account is there.

• Like 1

Did you also check your email's trash folder? Also, is it possible that you used a different email address than the one you are checking? I'm not sure how much help support is with this sort of thing; it might be easier to just create another alt account....

The new registration doesn`t send emails, on the last page (just before it sends you to download the viewer) it should have said something like "Success your account is now Activated".

Did you see it say somewhere on the registration that you would receive an email or was that just what you remembered from the old system?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4776 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.