Had to make an alt to access this forum

OryxHabilis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello. I created my original account 10+ years ago but it was abandoned after a couple weeks when I was summarily grounded for doing so...

I remembered my login info and started back again last month and had some questions so I found this forum, but my original account has a space in the username so I can't figure out how to link it here. Is there a workaround for old accounts before they stopped allowing spaces? 

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, OryxHabilis said:

Hello. I created my original account 10+ years ago but it was abandoned after a couple weeks when I was summarily grounded for doing so...

I remembered my login info and started back again last month and had some questions so I found this forum, but my original account has a space in the username so I can't figure out how to link it here. Is there a workaround for old accounts before they stopped allowing spaces? 

Not sure about a workaround.  First name  Last name and password is all I have ever needed for the forums.  I guess that's not working for you.  If you are sure you are entering the correct name/spelling/lower upper case and the same with password, you might need to submit a ticket to support.  You can ask your questions with any account though

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1966 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.