Will we ever be able to filter out demo items on the MP -completely-?

Kai Lyvingstone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just find it pretty obnoxious to be going though clothes or looking for skins and I'll hit nothing but waves and waves of demos.  LL should let vendors bake demos into the display page of the product only instead of having them in their entirely own listing. All it does it clog the MP and make it a pain to find the actual items.

I know you can search for like, 'dress NOT demo' and it'll make some of them go away, but so many people write them like *DEMO* so the word filter doesn't get them.

• Moderators

Hello Kai!

At this time, it is not possible to completely eliminate viewing Demo item.

You can reduce the chances of seeing those items by filtering out zero or L$1 items from your search.

In the options on the left under the header section titled "Price" enter 2 into the left (lowest price option) box and then hit the enter key on your keyboard. 

This will eliminate every product listing on the Marketplace under 2L from showing on your search so you will no longer see any of those listings.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Fun fact: you can type "NOT demo" at the end of your search on MP and it will filter out any items with "demo" im the name or tags. You can remove multiple keywords this way by writing "NOT demo NOT fatpack"

If this is documented somewhere, I have no idea where. I heard this from another user.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.