You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Himbo is still the worst of them, beyond staring at the blunt in the car. He shows the same problem that all the 9 foot tall people caught up in that arms race to be the tallest show - a pea head.

970a72994341267c15044619c54b5a54.png.36fadae972458919b913c00f8dd96933.png

8 heads come to his knees, so I'd say he is 24 inches too tall for his head size. His shoulders are also way too wide for his head size. Add T-Rex arms and size 0 hands.

Pea headed people look weird. Worse, it'ds a male disease. So all the unfortunate, properly sized ladies, end up looking at their navels.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

She’s also in one of those impossible models poses, that could only be achieved by a RL contortionist with a gantry and series of ropes and pullies.

I wuldn't say that. To me it looks perfectly normal for somebody who's just stepped on some banana peal and has a back head with an urgent appointment with the pavement.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ChinRey said:

somebody who's just stepped on some banana peal

My favorite Japanese rock group (L’arc~en~Ciel) has an old DVD which includes scenes of the band sitting around laughing at people slipping on banana peels (and planting the peels for people to slip on).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.