You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I was curious if there was any way to possibly predict a land that may become "Loading..." when I add it to my profile picks section.  I'm assuming this happens when LL drops or moves the region?

I know it may sound stupid at first, but I would really like to put it in my picks and have the "Loading..." eventually shown, so I may customize that pick to whatever I wish to put in there, and not trouble affiliating a place with something completely unrelated.

Thanks!

13 hours ago, BlueVioletVixen Lorefield said:

I was curious if there was any way to possibly predict a land that may become "Loading..." when I add it to my profile picks section.  I'm assuming this happens when LL drops or moves the region?

Yep, this comes from private regions that are abandoned.

One way might be to locate a private homestead region for sale, and hope the owner abandons it.

A better way, maybe you could explain your need to the major estate companies and see if any of them are willing to help you, with advanced notice of a move/abandon.

I normally use Linden Land for my picks. Searching the map for a humourous region name might lead you to some Linden Protected land to use. I've seen gynoids using "Battery Passage" as an example. 

Edit: as another thought, wait for the next cycle of RFL sims to appear, pick those, and they drop after a month.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.