Sign in to follow this  
Suhexia

item lost due to discard button

Question

Hello Suhexia. Open your dashboard --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My Account --> Order History --> Take a copy of last purchase(s) --> create a notecard --> paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant explaining what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

Alternatively --> Dashboard --> by the left Account --> Transaction History --> take a copy of your last transaction(s) and follow the same process i reported.

4 answers to this question

Hello Suhexia. Open your dashboard --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My Account --> Order History --> Take a copy of last purchase(s) --> create a notecard --> paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant explaining what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

Alternatively --> Dashboard --> by the left Account --> Transaction History --> take a copy of your last transaction(s) and follow the same process i reported.

Hi Suhexia,

If it came from an unscripted vendor then check your Trash folder as it would have gone there. If it was a scripted source it will have vanished and you need to contact the Seller to ask for a replacement.