Problem with second life graphics

sthashan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have no idea whats wrong with my second life.

Whenever i login, it appears as shown in the pic. I have tried everything suggested on the forums.
I updated my graphics driver.
I set my preferences to lowest as possible.
I have even changed viewers but nothing helped.
its the second time this problem showed up and the last time just switching from Second life viewer to Catznip viewer solved the problem. but this time nothing is helping.. can suggestion??SL.thumb.PNG.99e209e61797b6f646cf701d639bbcab.PNG

2 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Check if the problem is your ISP / router.

Perhaps a free trial to a VPN service, use SL over that, it if all works then you have your answer.

FINALLY!!

the problem was with my network!

THIS WORKED LIKE A CHARM

I used the vpn and it worked!!
thank you soo much

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 5:32 AM, sthashan said:

I have tried setting up NVIDIA game profile but it just doesnt show viewers as an option but i rechecked the graphics processor and it says its running NVIDIA.
I have checked my graphics with other games and its running fine.. just not with the viewers.

The NVIDIA control panel will let you set up individual game profiles. http://blog.nalates.net/2016/06/05/nvidia-settings-2016/

That it doesn't show a viewer in the NVIDIA control panel is not a problem. You can add any program to the list of profiles.

There may be a problem with the NVIDIA chip. The chips are typically soldered in place. So, replacement could cost as much as a new laptop. Check eBay for a few days and see what's available.

35 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

The NVIDIA control panel will let you set up individual game profiles. http://blog.nalates.net/2016/06/05/nvidia-settings-2016/

That it doesn't show a viewer in the NVIDIA control panel is not a problem. You can add any program to the list of profiles.

There may be a problem with the NVIDIA chip. The chips are typically soldered in place. So, replacement could cost as much as a new laptop. Check eBay for a few days and see what's available.

I dont have to change it
I used the VPN and it started to work fine
maybe problem is with my ISP and my network. i dont know wht it is..

32 minutes ago, sthashan said:

Actually, atleast somethings were visible before clearing the cache. then i cleared it to fix it.. then this happened. and ofc i switched off the pc and router. its not like i keep them on all the time. I have been having this problem since last one week

you could try giving some usefull information about your system and viewer, copy the specs from the  "about" tab in your viewer here, all whats important is mostly mentioned there.

Till now you only said it doesn't work... it's very difficult to only guess about it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2151 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.