Sign in to follow this  
Paolo Gears

linden purchase

Question

I can not buy Linden from Second Life and official website. I only get this: There was a problem charging your payment method. I have bought so many other times before. I have a PotePay (visa card) connected to paypal and I've never had any problems. The card is loaded.

Non riesco a comprare Linden da Second Life e sito ufficiale. Ottengo solo questo: There was a problem charging your payment method. Ho comprato tante altre volte prima. Ho una PotePay (carta visa) collegata a paypal e non avevo mai avuto problemi. La carta è carica.

Edited by Paolo Gears

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Paolo Gears said:

I can not buy Linden from Second Life and official website. I only get this: There was a problem charging your payment method.

Non riesco a comprare Linden da Second Life e sito ufficiale. Ottengo solo questo: There was a problem charging your payment method.

and now the people here have to guess what you use, what you do and what goes wrong?

Please add some more info, for a more to the point answer :)

what payment?

if CC, wich ( NO numbers)

if paypal/skrill... is it verified, tied to CC or bank, does it have funds?

If it's a prepaid card, as suggested by your comment "the card is loaded", it is not accepted by Linden Lab.  You must use an actual credit card, not a prepaid or a debit card (with certain exceptions; for example Visa Electron is accepted when used in certain countries.)