Looking for NIKO TESKAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a dear friend on sl. I have tried everything and I mean everything.  I'm really afraid something happened to him.

I've known him since 2007.  He never answers instant messages, emails.  I had his cell phone number but now all his info is totally gone and his number is not registered to anyone like its 

a non working number.  I've searched the whole internet for him, he doesn't answer yahoo messenger and now they are getting rid of yahoo messenger as of the 17th of July I heard.

If anyone can help, please respond.  How can I check in a group on sl the last time he was online in  second life?  I remember there used to be a way to do that.

Any help is much appreciated, thank you so much!  My email is Darstan64@gmail.com  Thank you!

9 hours ago, Nichole Bergamasco said:

My email is...

never wise to put that online

9 hours ago, Nichole Bergamasco said:

How can I check in a group on sl the last time he was online in  second life?

be in the same group and look at the memberlist, if the groups isnt too large, or hidden lists, it will show the names

he was online in feb 2018, so some time ago...might be break or just left.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Sounds not that good, and maybe you need to get along with the idea, your friend might not come back. The reasons for people vanishing are numerous.
Doesnt necessarily mean , something happened to him. Maybe its "just" a rl divorce, he is going through... his wife smashed his laptop, he sold the house, moved somewhere else, and got a new cellphone number...
Keep him in your memory and in your friendlist, and when he comes back, hug him.

• Like 3

Thank you so much for your help :) yes I know it’s not wise to put email in.  I wasn’t sure how I can be notified and I wanted all options.  You both have helped a lot and I appreciate it.  I don’t log on sl as much as i’d Like unfortunately and it’s not like him to not contact me to let me know if he was sick or something else.

thank you again :)

• 2 years later...
On 7/16/2018 at 11:21 AM, Nichole Bergamasco said:

Thank you so much for your help :) yes I know it’s not wise to put email in.  I wasn’t sure how I can be notified and I wanted all options.  You both have helped a lot and I appreciate it.  I don’t log on sl as much as i’d Like unfortunately and it’s not like him to not contact me to let me know if he was sick or something else.

thank you again :)

Hi there.  I was just wondering if you ever heard from him again?  Probably most of us have had the same experience, and so we know how it hurts to not know what has happened.   How hard is it to send someone a notecard in sl before you take a break or leave?  With covid, it's been particularly concerning to suddenly not hear from someone.  Hope that you are doing well and have found a good new friend or two.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.