[For Hire] Custom 3D Mesh Builder, Prop Modeler, and LSL Scripter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you have a project that could use a custom mesh props or scripts? Are you unsure of how to make this happen and are ready to hire someone else to help you? I can be that person for you. Whether you know exactly what you want to have made or need to get your ideas onto paper we can work together to make your project a reality.

I have 6+ years experience creating mesh objects and 2+ years programming in and out of Second Life. I use that experience to create high quality, high efficiency mesh props and scripts that will take your project to completion. 

Let me help you with your next project. Let's chat! Send me a message in world to "BrownBoxStudio", email me at brownboxstudio@gmail.com, or even leave a message on this post, and start working together towards reaching your creative goals.

Here are some mesh objects I have made for second life. They average about 3-5 prims each. If you would like to see them inworld, send me a message and we can meet up. I also have scripted games, and other objects, that I can be shown on request if custom scripting is what you are wanting. 

RWM4h7g.jpgjs7NlrQ.jpg

8AZiZQD.jpg

r9TDlz2.jpg

yzI0dbi.jpg

CBXrpRU.jpg

vmEfKhj.jpg

93O4g6h.jpg

YvZSNta.jpg

JqiwRqq.jpg

7Rx5paA.jpg

TDarHEm.jpg

Edited by Jagix Linden
Edited by request

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.