Have premium membership but cannot bid on land

Avivanoelleboston

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a premium membership with the right to own 8K sqm of land. I got the free house, so I know my payment went through. But when I try to bid at land auctions, I get a message that I must have a premium membership, and an offer to upgrade. Why is my premium membership not being recognized?

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Avivanoelleboston said:

I bought a premium membership with the right to own 8K sqm of land. I got the free house, so I know my payment went through. But when I try to bid at land auctions, I get a message that I must have a premium membership, and an offer to upgrade. Why is my premium membership not being recognized?

The last time someone in our group tried to bid on land they found that they had to up there land use to the amount of the land they bid on before the website would accept their bid. That's not all that great and was a few months ago, so hopefully that has changed.  

Your best move is to contact live chat and ask what the problem is.  You do realize that your tier (taxes sort of) will go up a LOT on that much land. So research if that doesn't make sense. 

11 minutes ago, Avivanoelleboston said:

I think you have to be premium for 14 days before you can use the auctions

Edit -  your account needs to be 14 days old

https://usd.auctions.secondlife.com/faq#acct1

Edited by Cindy Evanier
added link
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.