Body breaking

SubZeroWins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, OptimoMaximo said:

Is it a Bento animation? It may be using some of the additional bento spine bones that the classic avatar has no weights for, and as result those defualt to the previous joint in hierarchy, breaking the body.

No its not bento, and when using it directly from my inventory it runs perfect.

If it was bento, why should there be a problem since Im using the latest body parts?

1 minute ago, SubZeroWins said:

If it was bento, why should there be a problem since Im using the latest body parts?

Because there's no commercial body that uses the spine bento bones for compatibility reasons with the classic avatar. If an animated transform in the animation is missing from the mesh weighting, the animation engine can't figure that joint position and defaults it to the nearest known and weighted parent. But if you say that playing it from inventory works fine, it might be something else as well. However you're not the first one reporting such a misbehavior.

I'm sort of thinking that the sitting in itself has something to do with the problem i was mentioning. When standing all is fine... what happens if you sit on a freshly rezzed cube, no avSitter or other scripts involved, and only then you start playing the animation? 

Ok I rezzed a new cube, no scripts inside, and I sat on it. Then I opened the animation to run it "Play inworld" and it worked. I stopped it and then I opened another animation (a standing one) and it played in a wrong way.

So it seems sitter has nothing to do.

PS I Also removed my ao

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

What priority is your animation? AVsitter does seem to have some problems with the really old low priority stuff that is lower in priority than the default sit...

I already made a simple one animation using qavimator and I uploaded with priority 4, same thing again :(

Since you can play the animation correctly from inventory, that eliminates file corruption and connection issues.

You have eliminated AVSitter problems.

Since problems come in with sits, it would guess the animation has priority issues or other animations with issues linger. If you are replacing system animations with other animations you could run into unexpected priority conflicts. I would try getting everything back to system defaults. Then log off for the day or if you can test the animation again on ADITI.

The next day or when you login next without ANY AO running, everything should be back to default. You might even login with a different viewer that uses a separate cache. Test in that known condition.

I think the solution is sorting out which 'other' animation is creating the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.