YOUTUBER SEEKING SISTER/S

Lexy Nexen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, my name is Lexy Nexen and I am seeking a sister or sisters to do fun things with! I am a youtube vlogger so a few days of the week are spent recording and editing my videos. Besides that, I love to shop, explore seasonal sims (ex: beaches in the summer, skiing sims in the winter, pumpkin patches in the fall, etc), play board games such as greedy, skippo, uno, cards against humanity and also beer pong, Russian roulette, bowling and more. I am partnered in world and both my partner and I enjoy hanging around a lot of people so you will never feel like a third wheel. I am very laid back and perfectly fine standing around just chatting too. If you are to be my sister, I would prefer it if you support me with my lifestyle as a youtuber and understand that I will sometimes get busy and will not always be available to hang out on some days. I would also prefer it that you take on my last name as "Nexen". If you are OK with all of this, please feel free to send me a notecard in world (IMs get Capped), don't forget to include your name :D

Edited by Lexy Nexen
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.