Exploding Zyngo Machine

Arduenn Schwartzman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I sell an exploding zyngo machine on Marketplace. I named it 'Exploding Zyngo Machine' and in the product description I stated that the zyngo machine explodes when you click on it. Moreover, I added a picture of the exploding zyngo machine exploding. Note that it's also labelled as 'Gadget', not 'Game'. However, despite all these things, I got a 1-star review, and a complaint that the exploding zyngo machine is unplayable, and that it explodes when it's clicked. The reviewer then writes that this is a scam and that the product should be removed from Marketplace.

What am I doing wrong?

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Hello. I sell an exploding zyngo machine on Marketplace. I named it 'Exploding Zyngo Machine' and in the product description I stated that the zyngo machine explodes when you click on it. Moreover, I added a picture of the exploding zyngo machine exploding. Note that it's also labelled as 'Gadget', not 'Game'. However, despite all these things, I got a 1-star review, and a complaint that the exploding zyngo machine is unplayable, and that it explodes when it's clicked. The reviewer then writes that this is a scam and that the product should be removed from Marketplace.

What am I doing wrong?

selling it as zingo machine while it's not one... if it's not playable it's just a dummy

Edited by Ethan Paslong

10 minutes ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

What am I doing wrong?

What are you doing wrong? You're employing a subtle form of advertising for your product, in a forum section that disallows advertising. That's what you're doing wrong.

(Also, since there is no "customers don't read, damn it" section of the forum, I would suggest that you flag the review for inspection by LL, or change the listing name to something like "Fake/Joke Exploding Zyngo Machine".)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

It says 'Zyngo' on the outside and it has all kinds of machine parts on the inside, so I think this legally makes this a Zyngo machine.

its not,

the game is calles zyngo, not the box thats around it.

13 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You're employing a subtle form of advertising for your product, in a forum section that disallows advertising.

You are absolutely right to suspect that this might be a form of advertising. To remove any suspicion that it is, and to eliminate any impression that this topic was placed here for the purpose of making a profit out of it, I lowered the price of the product in question to zero L$.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

What am I doing wrong?

Arduenn, as a super long time fan of yours, and owning so much of your stuff.... you are doing NOTHING wrong.

You should take this one star review as an absolute compliment because the joke hit home completely.

*trots off to the MP to search this gadget out!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.