Is the Marketplace down? None of my stuff is showing up

BabyLuv Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was able to bring up my store less than an hour ago but after reading about all the problems that the Marketplace has been having, I've decided to sign in but none of my items are showing up.  I went to look up a friend's item and none of hers are showing up also.

Edited:  Nevermind, they are showing up now but when I sign back in to try and edit my stuff, I go to my store and nothing shows up again.

The search is up and running if you're not signed in.  Once you are signed into your account, you won't be able to view your items because nothing will shows up.  I wanted to edit my items but can't.  The front page where it shows "what customers are buying now" has been the same items since I've created this thread.

To me everything shows no matter if I am logged in or not!

However deliveries seems to be queued, i am waiting for a delivery and my customers are waiting for theirs, friends report exactly the same!

It would make sense to hire an intern that puts a warning message on the front page, regardless what it shows in the order history, many customers don't even know about their order history and will contact me anyways, even when they haven't been charged yet! I don't mind giving a proper service, it is my job to do so
, what I don't like is the possible negative association with my brand, which most likely happens with those who are read resistant and don't know how to call up their Order History or automatically assume they have been ripped off!

It sounds like your selection for what Maturity Level products to view is ... borked. Sign in, set the Maturity Selector at the top of the page then sign out. Sign back in again and verify your selection "stuck". If so, do a search and see what pops up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.