Purchase inworld, no delivery

Sassa Banana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On Tuesday the 17th of April , 2018  I made two purchases . ((On this day there were rolling restarts all morning.)) I made one purchase and I was charged and $$ were taken from my account ($100L)  I didn't get the product yet.  Near the end of the evening, I made another inworld purchase of $500L and received a notecard, but no product either.  I wrote both people who owned them and haven't heard anything back yet. I went to try and get a re-delivery and it sent me to Caspervending and they show as there were no purchases made !!   Now I went to my 2nd Life transaction history and both purchases are in there deducted from my account.   Now my question is, Where To Go From Here ?????????????????????

4 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, amilfhotty69 said:

On Tuesday the 17th of April , 2018  I made two purchases . ((On this day there were rolling restarts all morning.)) I made one purchase and I was charged and $$ were taken from my account ($100L)  I didn't get the product yet.  Near the end of the evening, I made another inworld purchase of $500L and received a notecard, but no product either.  I wrote both people who owned them and haven't heard anything back yet. I went to try and get a re-delivery and it sent me to Caspervending and they show as there were no purchases made !!   Now I went to my 2nd Life transaction history and both purchases are in there deducted from my account.   Now my question is, Where To Go From Here ?????????????????????

You purchased on the 17th and its only the 18th today so that is not too long to wait for responses from the merchants.  I suggest at least 48 hours, maybe longer.  Did you check the merchants profiles to see what their customer service involves.  Some refer you to a manager or prefer notecards or prefer IMs.  They are all different.

2 hours ago, amilfhotty69 said:

Thank you Cindy, just haven't had this happen before, I'll give it a little more time, thanks again, Sandy

When you don't have to deal with this much, a full day feels like forever.  I recently had an issue where the vendor delivered the wrong item, so send a notecard with transaction details and requested the redelivery.  Me, being somewhat impatient, send a second notecard roughly 30 hours after the first one - in case the first one got overlooked by chance.  I then remembered that sometimes RL can be a headache and interfere with SL for days.  I checked the creator's profile, joined one of their groups and discovered that they had not been online since the day of my issue.  Since my issue was late evening that day, that meant they had not been online yet to read my notecard.  Thus I forced myself to relax and wait.  Roughly 4.5 days after my issue, the creator got online and send me my item.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.