Futuristic Items/Avatars/Anything

Jae Villa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe I'm terrible at search. Maybe I don't really know what I want. Maybe I'm just an idiot. But... I'm really struggling to find stores selling stuff in a futuristic style. Think Blade Runner dark, neon dystopian urban type stuff. Or think Avatar's Pandora for garden and landscaping. I'm open to "styles" but want it sci-fi themed and mesh-preferred (though not essential...). 

Anyone got any recommendations?

9 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Fantasy Faire will be coming soon, as will Scifi fair soon after. You might want to wait for those two events (yes despite the name FF has SciFi stuff too)

Thanks, yes was already impatiently eagerly awaiting both. :) 

• Like 1

PsiNanna and Neurolabs have awesome futuristic stuff, although they lean a little more towards sci-fi to me. They're also a little pricey, but their products are fantastic quality and some are one of a kind. ><

The Neo Japan event, if it's still going, has a good bit of things fitting your theme, I think. 

And We Love Roleplay is back up and has a little handful of decor that might be interesting to you. ^^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LadyChaii said:

PsiNanna and Neurolabs have awesome futuristic stuff, although they lean a little more towards sci-fi to me. They're also a little pricey, but their products are fantastic quality and some are one of a kind. ><

The Neo Japan event, if it's still going, has a good bit of things fitting your theme, I think. 

And We Love Roleplay is back up and has a little handful of decor that might be interesting to you. ^^

Thanks, I'll check out PsiNanna for sure. Neurolabs does some great stuff though can be somewhat towards the pricey side for me. 

Neo Japan was great, especially loving the cyborg arm. 

And I adore We Love Roleplay. My new purple rhino from Jinx is definitely my favourite thing from this month! Got a cyro pod from this month's or last month's round which I'm still pondering on how to use. 

Isil has sci fi mesh prefabs, building kits, furniture and clothing. The building kits are no transfer, but they are very modifiable so you could adapt them to suit your theme.

Djehan Kidd has some amazing dark sci fi skyboxes on the marketplace but they are very pricey.

For landscaping like Pandora, you could try Cerridwen's Cauldron.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

Isil has sci fi mesh prefabs, building kits, furniture and clothing. The building kits are no transfer, but they are very modifiable so you could adapt them to suit your theme.

Djehan Kidd has some amazing dark sci fi skyboxes on the marketplace but they are very pricey.

For landscaping like Pandora, you could try Cerridwen's Cauldron.

Will definitely check those out. For the right item, I don't mind pricey ;) Thank you. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2213 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.