Need new friends ( that arent always busy)

Mildred Blackwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I created this new avatar account due to my life on my other one being too quiet. Everyone is always too busy to even say hi anymore. I work on my other av as a designer but i always would have time for people, but they never had time for me. It got boring and lonely logging in daily just standing around on an empty sim or in my empty house with nobody to share it with. I have taken a long break from my business and want to get out in the world again as an unknown av. I hope i can actually make some real friends.

If it helps to know some details about me well here goes. Im American, female, in my 30s, love horror movies. Im pretty goofy and enjoy a good prank. Im not into clubbing. The drama in clubs isnt worth ever dealing with. I do like exploring, interactive games,or just sitting for a chat. Im not looking for relationships, only friends. My av name is ZellaWyntir Resident. I just made her.

• Like 1

Hey! You sound like my kinda pal! I'm also a female in my 30s, I love horror movies (my fav movie last year was The Void) , I like exploring as well  (random tping to places)  and just chatting about bull*****. I also tend to shop too much and therefore spending alot of time trying to organize my inventory. Hit me up in world, Tanisha Tempest. My only drawback is that currently I'm living in South Korea so my SL hours may be rough for you. Weekends may be the best time for us to hang out. 

• Like 2

I guess I am one of those busy people, seems like whenever i get on a bunch of people want me to hang out with them, and i never seem to be able to do the things I logged on to do.

• Like 2

Hi gals! I've recently returned after a long break (of several years !! ) and have found myself bereft of people to hang out with and do things with in SL! I'd love to make some new friends and spend time doing fun things, or (as one so perfectly put it) just chat about bull****. :D
Gaia Greymoon in game!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gaia Greymoon said:

Hi gals! I've recently returned after a long break (of several years !! ) and have found myself bereft of people to hang out with and do things with in SL! I'd love to make some new friends and spend time doing fun things, or (as one so perfectly put it) just chat about bull****. :D
Gaia Greymoon in game!

I may have you mixed up with someone else, but didn't you used to own a club in SL?

• Like 1

This sounds like a great group!! I'd love to meet all of you :D

I'm also female and in my 30s. I live in the US. In SL I like to take photos, explore unique sims, or just sit and chat or write. I'm very laid-back, and enjoy good conversation. My name in world is NenzyCragin Resident. Feel free to add me <3

• Like 2

Greetings all, i feel related to this,i had a very active Second Life for the past 6 years,  this year seems very lonely,  people is afraid to talk to others or too busy fixing their 20k avatars, LOL,  i'm a very simple humble person, i work for a living,open minded,love music,science,technology,astronomy and  i speak  3 languages,feel free to say hello anytime :D

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.