Home Land 1024

nyko Piek

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I see : 

1. Double Mainland tier - We also recently announced that Premium members get DOUBLE the Mainland allotment! That’s twice as much space to build, create and design your own home, business or experience in Second Life at no extra charge!

I continue with my 512 home, how can I get 1024?

7 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, nyko Piek said:

I continue with my 512 home, how can I get 1024?

Buy another 512 sq m parcel.  Easy.  :)

As always, you pay the one-time cost of buying land.  The premium fee waiver covers your monthly maintenance fees for up to 1024 sq m  of land on the mainland.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, nyko Piek said:

I try to rent place but they say "we are a private estate, you can't spend your free 1024sq with us"

That's right.  As I said earlier, 

2 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

The premium fee waiver covers your monthly maintenance fees for up to 1024 sq m  of land on the mainland.

Not on private estates, and obviously not on land that you are renting.  You don't pay monthly land fees to Linden Lab for rental property.  You only pay them for land that you OWN.  And the Premium fee waiver only applies to the mainland.

nyko, let's be clear here...

• Only Premium members can own Mainland
  • Premium members can own up to 1024 square meters of Mainland without paying tier on it.
    • This can be one 1024 m2 parcel, or a Linden Home and another 512 m2 parcel anywhere on the Mainland
    • You can have a Linden Home for free, but if you want other Mainland, you must buy it from another resident, or through one of the LL land auctions
    • You can own MORE Mainland than the free 1024 m2, but you will pay a monthly tier fee for it.
  • If you are on a Basic (free) membership, none of that applies to you.  You can rent land on the Mainland from another resident, or you can rent land on a Private Estate.
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

If you are on a Basic (free) membership, none of that applies to you.  You can rent land on the Mainland from another resident, or you can rent land on a Private Estate.

Or you can buy a private estate. (I have.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2221 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.