Justus Aljon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Justus Aljon said:

I am a premium user and I believe there is 1024 sq M available to me. How do I go about getting it, how many prims can I put on there?

If you can give Me some more information please I will appreciate it

Regards

Justus

What is available to you as a Premium member is 1024 sqm TIER.  This means that after you buy land -- on the mainland -- you do not have to pay any TIER (monthly fee) on the first 1024 sqm of it.  However, you must still buy the land yourself.

As to prims / land impact:  On a regular parcel you get 175 LI per 512 sqm.  There are some areas that are double prim, so 350 LI per 512 sqm on those.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As to prims / land impact:  On a regular parcel you get 175 LI per 512 sqm.  There are some areas that are double prim, so 350 LI per 512 sqm on those.

@Justus Aljon   So .. to do the math ... if you are allowed to use 175 L.I. on 512 sq m  of land, then you should expect to be allowed 350 on a normal 1024 sq m parcel or, as LittleMe says, 700 if the parcel allowance is doubled.  One place where all parcels have a double allowance is in the Horizons regions. All parcels there are 1024 sq m with 700 L.I.

Edited by Rolig Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.