You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Willing and able to perform SL Baptisms, First Confession, First Communion, Regular Confessions, Confirmation, Marriages, Last Rites, Unction (for the sick) or Last Rites, Funerals, and regular Mass / Holiday Mass or any other related ceremonies for fellow residents of Second Life. A couple days notice is preferred so that I can prepare, but I've always got the Prayer Book (1979 BCP) handy in a pinch.

Donations grateful accepted for any of these, but never required.

I would like to find a city to call home, preferably one with a Cathedral or large Church. I'm more than happy to help decorate, and would gladly pay rent for an adjacent parsonage. Please contact me in game at FatherTheo, or drop me a card if I'm offline.

Edited by FatherTheo
Added Services and Tags
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

If I ever get married again i will look you up, I had a bit of a time tracking down a priest for my first wedding. 

I'm never one to hope for a broken marriage. (Quite the contrary, actually) But if you have any friends toying with the idea of marriage, be sure to let them know!!!

Well my SL marriage ended due to the fact that our RL schedules changed and prevented us from being online at the same times, and while I had no problem being married to a guy who was never online, he found it difficult, his wife wasn't on and the girls who were were like "but you're married". Are you familiar with the Cathedral of Notre Dame in the Paris 1910 sim? if not check it out I am sure you will love it.

Edited by Talligurl

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Two more ideas: become the chaplain for groups, the two I thought of are motorcycle gangs, and military squadrons / brigades.

I've actually seen military groups in game, but the thought hadn't occurred to me. This would be awesome, for either group dynamic!

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.