Roommates Wanted

Hadley Hoxley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

Believe me if I want I can. ;) 

That's something to boast about.

3 hours ago, Derekmate said:

Why don't just put there: NO poor people

Snapshotttt.thumb.png.9e73f5f6e83d1dc60d

Ironically, the person who is upset about "poor people", is the same who boasts about shaming. 

Here's an idea, use your skills & do something in your SecondLife that's productive, instead of attempting to troll & failing miserably.

Find something you're good at, and run with it. Trolling & attempting to shame others isn't it, ijs.

I kinda feel bad for you. Like my inner heartstrings are tugging just a little. Because you're so damn bitter and seemingly miserable.

5 minutes ago, Lexxi Lurra said:

That's something to boast about.

Ironically, the person who is upset about "poor people", is the same who boasts about shaming. 

Here's an idea, use your skills & do something in your SecondLife that's productive, instead of attempting to troll & failing miserably.

Find something you're good at, and run with it. Trolling & attempting to shame others isn't it, ijs.

I kinda feel bad for you. Like my inner heartstrings are tugging just a little. Because you're so damn bitter and seemingly miserable.

I'm' not upset about poor people 

How do you know that I'm not doing productive thing? 

Ohh I'm great at trolling 

You are really bad for judging people, but we already know this because you are judging from the appearance and not what is in the inside. 

When is your next alt is coming? 

8 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

I'm' not upset about poor people 

How do you know that I'm not doing productive thing? 

Ohh I'm great at trolling 

You are really bad for judging people, but we already know this because you are judging from the appearance and not what is in the inside. 

When is your next alt is coming? 

You apparently didn't read the thread at all. And alts? I've been Lexxi for nearly 11 years, I assure you I'm no alt. But thanks for your concern :)

Edited by Lexxi Lurra

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Derek, when they admitted to being c***y, that tells you all you need to know. Anything after that is obviously trolling.

Well it is our most used term, so meh. #hatersgonnahate

Edited by Lexxi Lurra

And I wish you people would decide what it is you're offended by. First it's our mesh requirement. Now it's our use of the word "c***y". 

I mean is there anything you're NOT offended by? Because I'm just finding most of you to be subpar, judgemental assholes. Which is great! Because the rest of the world gets to see your true colors too. While we're over here basking in the sun with our mesh, snobby, c***y selves giving 0 f***s.

I'm done here. Judge all you want. I gives a f***!

Peace

:)

21 hours ago, mouldsgame said:

We spend a lot of time talking about clothes and bodies and shopping etc.  Each of us is on at least our second Mesh Body and our Second Mesh head and let's not even get started on our clothes.  So if you're not mesh, if you're still system, and have no interest in that part of SL, is that conversation going to be interesting to you?   This is not a charitable act we're doing here, it's enlightened self interest we're looking for friends and that means a commonality of of interests.

It sounds like the key part of the mesh requirement is not so much being all mesh, but the interest in talking about clothes, shopping and mesh bodies, and whether the potential roommate is interested in that or not.     

I am all mesh, in fact have 2 mesh bodies and 3 mesh heads, but I am not overly interested in sitting around talking about clothes, shopping and mesh bodies, so knowing that the key was the conversation and interest part is helpful information for one to know whether or not one would be the type of roommate you were looking for.

However, if It hadn't been all of the threads and posts I read in the forum about clothes, shopping and mesh bodies, I probably wouldn't have experimented with moving to all mesh.  So there might be potential roommates out there who love clothes and shopping, and give their system body meticulous care with mesh hair, mesh clothes, mesh hands/feet and fantastic skins, but haven't made that last jump yet.  They may be a good fit due to the their interest in those subjects, but technically don't meet the requirement when it's just stated as "mesh".

I do wish you the best in finding some roommates that have a commonality of interests with your group. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you can find your roommates. But me I can't do this if I wanted to even though I'm mesh I don't think I can live in the same house as others! I would want to have my own house I would want to live in ... which wouldn't be fair to you unless I actually paid for some of you're Prims but then I would want a security orb to keep NOT WELCOME PEOPLE out of my house xD. So good luck to finding your roommates hun. 

Edited by MayaSkyrose

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.