Inventory Issues

KiwiSixx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I logged in today and only have my inventory was there, I tried to change an outfit, and nothing was saved in my outfit folder. Is anyone else having this issues, or is it just me? 

If so, how can I fix this issue? 

4 answers to this question

This happens to me all the time, One quick fix I have found to get around the problem and move on is to switch to the SL viewer to look for the missing item, quite often I will find it there. I then can put it on then log back on with Firestorm and have it again. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

This happens to me all the time, One quick fix I have found to get around the problem and move on is to switch to the SL viewer to look for the missing item, quite often I will find it there. I then can put it on then log back on with Firestorm and have it again. 

You can fix THAT inventory problem by copying a specific file from the SL viewer into Firestorm. I have forgotten the name of the file but it is on the "lost inventory" page in the Firestorm wiki -- a ways down the list of things to try. It is a pretty easy fix. Had to do that for an alt maybe six months ago. 

• Like 2

On 3/4/2018 at 9:09 AM, Chic Aeon said:

You can fix THAT inventory problem by copying a specific file from the SL viewer into Firestorm. I have forgotten the name of the file but it is on the "lost inventory" page in the Firestorm wiki -- a ways down the list of things to try. It is a pretty easy fix. Had to do that for an alt maybe six months ago. 

https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory#method_2_-_inventory_copy_from_sl_viewer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2023 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.