Ga.eg heads?

MaggiJin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are they worth it? do they take omega (i assume they do, but thats an assumption) and do they have one thats cute but still looks enough like a grown woman? Seeing as i'm collecting mesh heads and bodies, and they seem fancy enough, i'm interested in getting one, but i'd like to hear from someone who owns one first since 2800 is pretty much the last bit of linden i'm letting myself get for this week.

I have been using the GA.EG Barbara bento head for a long time now and I love it! I did try out a couple of other freebie mesh heads that were available last year for a time, and didn't like them as much, and I also wasn't crazy about the results I got when tweaking the shapes of demos of the big name bento heads, but that's just me maybe. I really like the base shape and love the HUD. It is Omega compatible (with the relay) so it works well with Omega skins. It has a great demo with all of the addons to demo as well so you can really try it out to see if you like the head and whether you like it's shape or not, and you can see if you can edit the head shape to your liking. If you want to see what it looks like check out most of my pics here or on my flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/7582729@N02. GA.EG also makes two other female bento heads Mia is the younger looking head and Jennifer is more mature. I'd try them all!

The only drawbacks I see are first that some omega makeups do not always fit so well -- they seem to have been designed for heads with larger market share, although some work fine. And the other issue is that so many makeup and other designers focus just on the biggest selling heads, so the rigging of facial piercings doesn't typically fit, for example. To me those are not huge drawbacks because GA.EG has an extensive series of addons from piercings, to lipsticks, eyeliners, lashes, facial scars, vampire teeth and more. The  animations are, realistic and subtle. And it comes with a decent range by default. And you can demo EVERYTHING additional. The addons range from L$150 to 300 or so, but all are customizable with additional tints, transparency, gloss, etc.

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 1

Im sharing Sagadins opinion, while using the GAEG Mia Bento Head.

But i dont use the shape that came with the head. I use my 11 year old self made shape, and tweaked the Mia mesh head for 3 hours until it looked like my old system head.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

I use my 11 year old self made shape, and tweaked the Mia mesh head for 3 hours until it looked like my old system head.

Yeah, I tweaked the head for quite some time too before coming up with a look I liked and I still experiment with it from time to time especially when wearing different skins. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2258 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.