I am trying to abandon my Linden home that i received with my membership but it will not let me

jemirie Japiri

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

LInden homes are built right up to the very edges of the plot boundary so it is unlikey that you will see any of the ground on your plot to click, if you are trying to open about land by right clicking the ground, your are likely clicking the common ground outside.

Stand in your house and click the "i" on the browser bar (for viewer 2) or click the name of the plot at the top of your screen, in blue text (for viewer 1, such as Phoenix)

You can also access About Land from the World menu.

If you abandon your Linden House you can get  another plot 512sq m2 with 117 prims in Mainand, where also i am not sure that you can rezz the house of your dreams. So, why to abandon it? If you dont like, just walk away, dont use it and buy another one bigger plot and house. For more details check out the folllowing link: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Home-FAQ/ta-p/700101

There are lots of different Linden homes and people like to abandon and get a new one until they are given one they like (you can do this up to 5 times an hour).

If you go to by land elsewhere you should abandon your Linden home (especially if you don`t use it) because you are wasting your 512sqm tier free allowance that you could be using to offset some of the tier fee on your bigger plot.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4752 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.