Seeking friends & family

imAlexiaAndiRock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! Name's Tala and I'm from SE Asia which makes it a real challenge to make friends for long-term--the timezone sucks! But that won't stop me from trying. I know that somewhere there are a set of awesome people who, like me, are looking for someone they'll click with. I'd also love to be part of a family--small or huge, I don't care as long as I fit in. Some facts about me:

•I live on the beach on the island where I do live singing and the crowd there are great & warm people to be around

•I enjoy music, chilling at the beach or at my house, exploring new and old places, sometimes taking pics and playing cards against humanity

•I love to roleplay when I don't have writer's block and I'm pretty much open to any genre

•I live with my SL cat Tokyo and doggo Fabio who are both doing a phenomenal job in keeping me company

•I'm a bit of an introvert--maybe leaning towards the ambivert side so I may have a weird side to me not being chatty today and being all over the place tomorrow

That's all I can think of at the moment but don't be scared to reach out--I don't bite at all...not too hard or maybe not at all! :P I have a guest room in the house so if you and I click and if you don't mind my pests--I mean pets, I'll even let you crash for a little while! ;)

Message me inworld: imalexiaandirock (Tala Wanderlust)

Or drop by if you're in the mood for some random chat or a round of greedy or cards against humanity: Mi Casa

Edited by imAlexiaAndiRock

As an European I'm not quite as far off your timezone as the people across the pond. 

Haven't done much roleplaying lately due to lack of time and not really liking any of the RP sims I've visited, but I do enjoy it from time to time.

Spending way too much time with photography these days.

Feel free to give me a nudge in-world if you like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2284 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.