2 rooms for rent in our house if anyone is interested!

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

( I really don't know exactly where to post this, so hopefully a moderator sees this and moves it to the correct place in case this is wrong. I'm very sorry! )

Me and my girlfriend, who both live at this house, have 2 open rooms in our house that we'd like for people to come rent if they wanted. 

We've had the house + land for only 5 days. I've never decorated before in my life so hopefully I did a good job, enough for anyone to want to come stay with us. We're for sure not done with decorating the house, we're still always adding more stuff to make it look pretty and more fun for everyone.

The land itself is 4352 SQM with 2191 prims total. We've used 1125 which leaves us at 1066 prims left. I pay all of the rent right now at $1600 per week, it's not much at all but we just would really like to have 2 others live with us. It would make the house more alive, you can even bring friends and make it your hang our place. It would make us very happy. Of course though we'd like to not let 2 people stay here for free, so you'd have to pay rent. But we will talk about the pricing and details in-world after you IM me!

We're looking to rent 2 rooms for a certain amount of prims. You're able to live in a nice looking house in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood, watch TV, brings friends over, throw parties, even help us decorate and much more. We are not going to give you crazy rules to live by when you come live with us, all you need to do is pay rent and you're good to go! We will of course let you decorate your room as you want.

If anyone is interested in living with us then please IM me in-world.

Search up "Jixxur" and you will find me! We will be able to talk about pricing and everything else.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Front of the house

umsVLdJ.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back of the house

8il1uAj.jpg

Balconies & Porches

ogyy03z.jpg

uU3nbj4.jpg

2 Bathrooms ( upstairs & downstairs)

S3VB7WV.jpg

DCsO5VP.jpg

Living room and another one maybe? Not sure what to make the 2nd room

t470nvA.jpg

A9fZXdK.jpg

Bedroom #1 Both look the same and both have closets.

b1y7RJx.jpg

QOaUUD6.jpg

Bedroom #2

AYXc62b.jpg

Dining room & Kitchen

r8VyKSS.jpg

wjKH97x.jpg

Garage & Laundry room + upstairs pictures

TEzHQAh.jpg

FH3agZQ.jpg

EFlf4Px.jpg

Also here is the neighborhood, no crazy buildings or shops or any clubs or anything, very peaceful & nice looking

76463A3.jpg

• Like 3

Great looking place you have Jixxur..I love the way you decorated..It looks very relaxing.. :)

Also,If your bookmark is to the ,People forums,you can get to the full selection of forums at the top of this page.. Right before where it say's,People forum,you can click,Forum and it will show you all the sections of the whole forums..:)

hope this helps

Ceka <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.