Possibly fixed :D : Non-premiem Transaction History Limited to Current Month

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well all that chatter on the forums about making non-premium less inviting has proven true. I just noted (after half a day as I am slow sometimes and super busy right now, so preoccupied) that right below the transaction calendar the text reads: 

Only dates in the last month are available.

So not only did Premium get a bonus with a longer range of transactions, those of us that are NOT Premium (and working hard and cashing out hundreds and thousands each month) DID get downgraded. This is not the least bit handy for those who are in venues that span months. 

This COULD of course be temporary, but if that was the case, the note on the transaction page should have addressed that.  

Edited by Chic Aeon

All accounts have only ever been able to view the last 32 days of transaction history until the recent change where it was raised to 90 days for premium only.
There should have been no downgrade for basic accounts & you should still be able to access the last 32 days of transactions.
If you cannot access the last 32 days transactions then you should file a support ticket.

40 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

All accounts have only ever been able to view the last 32 days of transaction history until the recent change where it was raised to 90 days for premium only.
There should have been no downgrade for basic accounts & you should still be able to access the last 32 days of transactions.
If you cannot access the last 32 days transactions then you should file a support ticket.

We can no long see 32 day (or I can't anyway). We can only see JANUARY now. All of December is grayed out. 

OK. I just checked AGAIN and now it is working for me. This has been changing by the minute (maybe just for me) for over a day now. 

I sincerely HOPE it is really fixed now. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.