help needed with teleport script

Tedra Llewellyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been looking through scripts all day and i am no good with modifying them at all..

i have a linked mesh teleport directory i do like i want to use that to get to destinations on the sim that are over 300 meter away. (even 3000+). It should be not landmark based nor link in chat but simple sit/ on touch go there.

so far i have found sittarget which only works 300 meters, a moveobjecttotarget which does not work due to links and teleport with landmarks.

I do have a teleporter pad, that uses the descriptions its counterparts to make up a menu for teleportation. well if that works and one could use the click part as a destination that is chosen like the menu and then .... well thats where i have to stop, as i have no idea how to go from there.

mfg

18 hours ago, Laufiair Hexicola said:

Evening Tedra, I have a few that will go anywhere on a region you want to go with no max heights, however they all go off x,y,z coordinates. You'd have to go to your destinations, write down their coordinates, then what you want to name them, then put them into the script. There's no way around this.

-Logan

I have nothing against putting down coords got them all collected already

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2353 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.