Clothing for Altamura Female Mesh Bodies?

Vanity Fair

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yep, nice body but rigged VERY DIFFERENTLY than the clothes for the ones on the market. I went back to eBody for my "dusty alt". EVENTUALLY there may be some clothes for the altamura body, but pretty much not now. 

The new "free" ($40 group) head however is GREAT and takes Omegas like a pro!  I am thinking of getting one for my beta grid alt since it is such a good deal :D. 

And the "Lara will fit the altamura body" may be VERY DEPENDENT on shape. I had no luck at all and my gal was pretty normally proportioned.  There are lots more "lara" clothes that fit eBody classic. 

• 1 month later...

Hi! I use to work as a CSR for Altamura. I can tell you all about it. Gift bodys aren't really full bodys they are just gifts and they don't work with the appliers. You need to buy the body's that cost over 2000 lindens then spend another 99L for a omega applier.

The "free" body's and heads that are given away are there as a promo so you can see how the hud works and decide if you are willing to go for the full priced ones.

For body's depending on what which ones you get can work with Slink shape outfits or Maitreya clothes.

• Like 2

Thanks for commenting, MysteriousDots! I have found that most Maitreya clothing seems to fit the Altamura body pretty well, as long as you work a bit on the appearance sliders.

And I have found one full-perms clothing maker for Altamura bodies called Statura, which has great stuff which you can apply your own textures to:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/135851

But there's still very little clothing out there created specifically for Altamura mesh bodies. It's a shame. Hopefully, that situation will change over time, especially as so many people picked up the free body that Altamura was giving out for the Women's Only Hunt which just ended. The freebie has full alpha slots which makes it easier to fit clothing that wasn't specifically designed for it, like Maitreya clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.