Need help about my look

BarbieSweetHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! I just recently decided to make another account. I bought maitreya mesh body and catwa catya mesh head. But I have trouble finding a high quality skin so that to make my avatar look Asian - korean/japanese. Also I need a suggestion about a hairstyle which could fit under a hoodie, maybe hair falling only to the chest area, without a back part. And last but not least, if you could suggest some Asian clothing, will be great. Thank you in advance for your help!

Mudskin and VCO has some nice childish-kawaii-look that are all similar to each one. I would liked it to be more realistic skin, though I think I decided on one by another brand.
Hair, I still cannot find.. there was a gift hair by VALLANI that is not available anymore, and it makes me a little sad, cause it was perfect for a hoodie, but I hope I find one soon.
And about clothing, I would like it to be a modern casual look.

PS: I attached a picture of the skin I liked.

Snapshot_002 - Copy.png

Edited by BarbieSweetHeart

For clothes, then, you could try some shops like Amitomo (I had forgotten that they did skin, too!), ::C'est la vie !:: ,  Zenith, and I'm sure there are a few others that I'm forgetting. There are many clothes in SL that you can work into an outfit to give your avatar the desired look, so that one is a smidge harder. 

For hair, the "style huds" are becoming popular to where you can decide where your hair "falls". #Foxy, Doux, and Entwined might be a good place to start, although i can't recall if Entwined has the style options or not. The hairs at these three places typically fall flat enough that a hoodie would work well. 

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.