Prim Factory Goons!

SAULGOODiE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know this is a massive longshot but here it goes. 

When I signed up for SL around 2012 I ended up spending a significant time on a sim that housed a "Prim Factory" I cannot remember the sims proper name, but the ground was a trash texture, and there were physics-driven machinery everywhere, printing prims, pulling them along on conveyor belts and all sorts of oddities. I spent SO MUCH time on this sim, everyone who visited or hung out regularly were super cool and talkative, it was really a bizarre and amazing place. 

So, I can't remember the sims name, and my only friend from those days has deleted their account, but I have recently become so curious as to what had happened to the place and the residents. Does anyone know what I speak of? Maybe this place still exists in some form somewhere..... 

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, Nile Armistice said:

There was a place in SL (and still is) called ANWR which is an oil platform in the middle of a sea sim, between the Old Continent and the New Continent that printed prims and had a conveyor belt. Is that what you're thinking of?

This is a very old post, you have ressurected it.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 7:32 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe they did in 2012. Hmm, I remember a “Cannery” that also had a conveyor belt with prims on it.

fishfactory_001.thumb.jpg.87bad4c1985270b0b6bb3c49e435db4e.jpg

CC's Fish Factory. East of Nautilus. It's a store which sells items from the pre-mesh era. Carnival rides with high prim counts, fishing stuff, and such.There are some machines around like the one above.

It has an greeter that sends a note card to everyone going by on a Linden road, which gets it some traffic. Today there are three people there. It's worth a visit if you like exploring old mainland.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

thank's for the replies people! forgot about this thread completely lol!

If there is one thing I remember, it was NOT A mainland sim, it was an island on a private sim, the ground was textured like trash as if it were a giant floating trash island. Something you might expect to find on a LEA sim, but it was not a LEA project either....

Also great shoutout to CC's factory, i've been a longtime fan of that creator and their products ever since accidentally becoming neighbors a few years back! Highly recommended as well ?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.