Weekly Mesh Building Challenge

Cilene Inglewood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Testing the waters to see if there is any interest (because this isn't fun, alone) - but I was thinking of creating a group that gives out weekly or monthly build challenges. When the deadline hits, we do a show and tell either in person or by rezzing our creations on group land. 

I've been learning Blender - and have zero motivation to create at the moment...but give me a challenge? Then I'm in! 

Would stick to non-clothing items (although jewelry night be fun) but some ideas I had were: a child's toy, a plate of food, something you own IRL (along with a photo of the thing), the facade of a historic building, etc.. I have some extra space on my land for setting up a group area, and possibly a shop area for people to sell what they've made. 

Thoughts? Is this something that would interest anyone else? 

• Like 1

It's a great idea but rather than start from scratch, how about joining Builder2Builder an see if you can revitalize the group. It used to do pretty much the same as you suggest but doesn't seem to ahve had any activity since Little BLue, the sim it was based at, closed.

Yeah, that's probably the Primtionary group.  They have been an active group at least as long as I have been around -- nearly eleven years. They have a lot of fun and they do help each other develop basic building skills, which are good to have even if most of your work is with mesh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.