Missing Inventory Item

KarraSue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was at the Georgean Test Track  Sat evening, driving a vehicle with my wife. Someone got in the vehicle as we were driving, we asked him to get out, when all of a sudden we saw a "starburst" of colored lines all over. I immediately stood up, and we left to go back home. Now, the vehicle is not in my inventory, I looked in the folder and it just has the driving HUD's, not the vehicle. Not in my lost and found either.What can I do to solve this?

Have you tried going back to the sim you last saw it in? there is a chance it could still be there if the sim has no auto return, if it does have auto return and the vehicle is no copy it could have disappeared in to the ether. you'll have to try and get a redelivery

btw that coloured starburst you saw covering the screen was your vehicle intruder trying to use a graphics crasher and quite an old one it's been a very long time since i've seen that type as the ones i've seen in the last couple of years or rather not seen with out highight transparent are the more incognito invisible ones

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.