Question about magic boxes

WhiteBoi360

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Darrius Gothly wrote:

WhiteBoi360 wrote:

There's the link to my store.  The item is a gesture and should be the first one on there...   The other items were given to me to put on there to see if they experienced the same problem as my item

Try adding an image to the listing. I believe it won't allow delivery until there is an image. (However I'm surprised it allows a sale without it.) I also notice it's marked as having no permissions whatsoever (No Copy, No Mod, No Transfer) Make sure you completely fill out the product information page and try again.

You can sell items without an image. I have a free direct group inviter listed on the marketplace with no image and it has successfully been delivered 44 times.

See: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-Direct-Group-Inviter-no-recurring-fees/1802807

Hintswen Guardian wrote:

Darrius Gothly wrote:

WhiteBoi360 wrote:

There's the link to my store.  The item is a gesture and should be the first one on there...   The other items were given to me to put on there to see if they experienced the same problem as my item

Try adding an image to the listing. I believe it won't allow delivery until there is an image. (However I'm surprised it allows a sale without it.) I also notice it's marked as having no permissions whatsoever (No Copy, No Mod, No Transfer) Make sure you completely fill out the product information page and try again.

You can sell items without an image. I have a free direct group inviter listed on the marketplace with no image and it has successfully been delivered 44 times.

See: 

Yup, you are correct. I was under the impression that you couldn't get an item to deliver / sell / list unless it was complete with an image, but I was dead wrong. Ah well .. that's my one for THIS decade. *grin*

Could I get someone to test out my box permissions plz? I put a test item up in my marketplace store for 0$. I just need confirmation from the buyers prospective to make sure I have the permissions set the way I want them (as its my first time making/selling box item) Link to my store should be in this post. If not search for white boi productions Thanks

You should create an Alt account that does not have "Edit Privileges" for your Main account's objects. Then you can just hand it to your Alt and inspect them from there.

(Which btw is one of the very reasonable and beneficial purposes to Alt accounts.)

Ordered twice now .. still nothing received. Both orders (one placed while offline, one placed while online) give the same message in the "Order History" report:

1 item has not yet been delivered 
This item is queued for delivery. Merchants cannot redeliver the item at this time, and have not been paid. If the item is not delivered within 8 hours after purchase, you will automatically receive a refund to your account. If you make a purchase while the transaction is in progress, the refund credit may be applied to your next order.

Hi Darrius,

The delay might have been related to some issues with the Marketplace today (see this thread: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/items-not-being-delivered/td-p/829393/page/2 )

Brooke/LL said they were working on it and after they posted that, a number of my orders that were hanging in "que" or undelivered, started to deliver :smileyvery-happy:. The timing looks like it overlaps the tests you've been doing over here in this thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4754 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.