redelivery

JaclynFashion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, JaclynFashion said:

I cant redeliver catwa. I can go to the website. but when I click on what I want to redeliver nothing happens. I cant redeliver other stuff either.

I can't say about Catwa but NORMALLY you go to the store inworld and click a redelivery terminal. It can tell who you are INWORLD. IF this is a Marketplace redelivery that you need you will have to contact the Catwa people (likely someone there does support if you look at the maker's profile).  If you can't do that you can look up your Marketplace buying info, copy that and put in a support ticket under MARKETPLACE to get a redelivery.

The Catwa Head Friends group is for support with the head only (as in: "how do I do X or Y with my Catwa head?") For all things pertaining to redeliveries you need to contact Catwa Clip herself. Please ensure that you read her profile and picks first for how to contact her.

Make sure you've not accidentally muted or blocked Catwa Clip.

If you purchased instore and are trying to use the vendor's redelivery webpage (and you can't redeliver anything from any store at that webpage, then it's probably an issue with the vendor system, and they're probably aware of it and trying to fix it.)

If it's a Marketplace purchase, make sure that you're logged into Marketplace on the avatar that you made the original purchase with, and not an alt.

If the head is an older one* that was gifted to you from Marketplace by someone else, you will again need to contact Catwa Clip and give her enough information that she can ascertain you were the recipient of a gifted head. To do this, right-click any non-mesh item, such as a notecard, in your Catwa head folder, look at the Properties option, and note down the date that you received the item. Mention this in your notecard to her, to help her find the original transaction more easily. Also, mention the name of the avatar who gifted you the head.

*The whole redelivery confusion over gifted heads is, I believe, one of the reasons why Catwa doesn't offer gifting options in her store. To gift a Catwa head you must buy a gift voucher and give it to the recipient so they can buy the head for themselves.

ETA: I'm not sure why you posted this in Missed Connections. Don't be surprised if your post is moved to a more appropriate sub-forum by the moderators.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.