How do you get Linden Labs to pay attention to an abuse report?

Alexandra Mensing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Overall, ARs seem to be largely ignored these days. They used to be handled swiftly and competently, but something changed. I've had none of my last ARs resolved. Some of them are by now months old. Live chat seems like an idea, though even there my experience has been hit&miss. Some CSRs are really good, others don't seem to want to talk to customers.

Very good question. I've submitted 4 reports about indisputable abuses over the past 6 weeks and zero action has been taken. AR number five will be submitted today.

(Could it be LL is again overwhelmed by its own ineptitude because it did not think and anticipate the inevitable large increase in ARs when it merged the teen grid with the main grid?)

I was that friend with a premium account, but that didn't work for my friend and I. Live chats were also tried, but the "support" staff all came back with the same response… "abuse report" is you're only course of action". As you can imagine that did not go down well as ARs had been filed for a couple of months with no action. Our problem was eventally solved resident to resident. This isn't usually possible though. Such a shame too as this current lack of support is only likely to drive more folk away :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4744 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.