Transfer group owned land to a different group

Linnrenate Crosby

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

See attached jpg file. I own 2 mainland parcels in the same region. Parcel 1 are 4096 sqm and parcel 2 960 sqm. Parcel 2 are bonus land as i contributed all the 4096 to my own group, i'm at 25 usd tier level.

Now, i want to change ownership of parcel 2 so it will be owned by one of my other groups or me as a person, is this even possible without bumping me up to the next tier level?

I would be happy if someone could give a step by step listing to how it can be done (if possible). I have no other alt that are premium, nor can i afford that or go to the next tier level.

Mainland owned.jpg

I'm not totally sure this will work, but if it won't the transaction will not go through.  It has been many, many years since I did something like this.

Set the Parcel 2 for sale ONLY TO YOU - you can set it at L$0 since the sale is restricted to you.  With your "preferred" Group active, 'buy land for group'.  When it asks if you want to donate tier with the purchase, say no (this is the piece that the system might not let you do).  If that lets you complete the purchase transaction, you can then remove your tier from the Parcel 2 group and add it to the preferred group that just bought the land.  Groups get to own land without enough tier for short periods of time, which is why I think you can do it this way.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

When it asks if you want to donate tier with the purchase, say no (this is the piece that the system might not let you do).

I don't think the system will let you do that. But here is one method that will work - although it's rather cumbersome:

1. Set both parcels for sale to yourself - and only to yourself
  2. Reduce your tier contribution to the first group to zero
  3. Buy one of the two parcels
  4. Deed the parcel to the second group and donate tier with the deed
  5. Reduce your tier contrubution to the second group to zero
  6. Buy the second parcel
  7. Deed the parcel to the second group and donate tier with the deed
  8. Increase your tier contrubution to the second group to 4608 m2

You may have to relog every time you change your tier contribution to one of the groups and you have to do ti all within 48 hours - that's how long a group can have more land than tier.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.