forgotten password and dont have old email

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Anddy Heartsdale said:

my  wife  had a  lot of  rl  issues her  mom   passed and  cannot remember  her  pass word  she has  tried  and  needs her  password reset  help plz

i m inworld if someone  could  help me  with  this  pl

Hi Andy,

I'm sorry to hear of your wife's (and your) loss.

Have her go here...

https://secondlife.com/my/account/request.php

Instructions for resetting her password will be sent to the e-mail address associated with the account.

If she's also lost the ability to access the associated e-mail account, have her go here...

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

And select "Account Issue" from the first drop down and "Lost Password" from the second. In the "Please describe the issue" box, explain that she's forgot both her SL password and her e-mail password. Also provide an e-mail address where they can contact her. LL will require proof of ownership of the account, which may require knowing the names of several people on her friends list, the answer to her secret question and perhaps other identifying information.

Good luck!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

Has she possibly changed emails since she signed up and maybe did not update the SL account?  If so, have her open a ticket and explain that to LL.  She will have to probably provide them with the original email address and possibly other things to prove she is really the account owner.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

• 1 month later...

having the same problems with LL with my secondary account (Not this acc im posting from ) , lost my PW and forgot my email addy,  i Filed a couple of " Cases" and all i get back is a copy & paste message with mumbo jumbo in it , then they close the case without resolving it .....sighs & hits head against brick wall ... 

if i didn't have so much $$ invested in my inventory i would delete that old acc & be done with it .

they really need a better resolution system on here & look after there clients, at the moment its not acceptable :(

(on the plus side i haven't spent any lindens for 2 weeks with an account i cant access ...so thats a positive at least )

Edited by yourprisoner
typo

7 minutes ago, yourprisoner said:

i Filed a couple of " Cases" and all i get back is a copy & paste message with mumbo jumbo in it , then they close the case without resolving it .....sighs & hits head against brick wall

if you don't reply to those emails with the RIGHT answers, you will never ever get a response, nór ever your account back.

Go look at your support history to see what they really ask.

8 minutes ago, yourprisoner said:

if i didn't have so much $$ invested in my inventory i would delete the acc.

you can not delete a account when you have no access to it...simple

9 minutes ago, yourprisoner said:

they really need a better resolution system on here & look after there clients, at the moment its pathetic

the account recovery systems of LL is about one of the best systems they have, when reading your post it's quite clear where the real problem is.

LL can't help you loose your pw...ánd your email... guess who did that...wasn't LL. who's pathetic. (to use your own words)

Assuming you did all what's mentioned above already, the support system is the only one left that can help you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2396 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.