Looking for friends

MattNight84

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!  I posted something similar to this last month when I first joined but can't figure out how to edit it.  I figured I'd just start a new topic so this gets seen.

So yeah,  I'm Matt and I just joined SL last month.  I haven't really made any friends other than a few people that I talk to occasionally in clubs, etc.  I am looking for people who are active and wanting to chat / hang out.  :SwingingFriends:

I mostly spend my time in dance clubs, shopping, or at home.  I have a home but it's just me all alone :( lol.

Hmm, what else can I say about myself.   I am in my early 30's.  I live in Canada.  I am open to be friends with girls or guys of any age though.  I am a pretty laid back type of guy.  I can be kind of shy/quiet especially at first.  I am gay and in a long term RL relationship.  The only reason I feel the need to bring this up is so people don't get the wrong idea.  I am not looking to be in a relationship with anyone in SL.  I am just looking for friends.  Girls, don't worry I am not another creepy guy looking for something.  I'd love to be your friend though, haha.

Anyway, that is about it.  I know there are a bunch of other topics that are similar to mine so I will go through those as well.  Feel free to add me though if I don't add you first.

Hope to hear from some of you soon :)

Matt

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.