Missing body part

blublu55

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just started out yesterday and I am looking to get involved with the more "adult" side of second Life.

I took my clothes off and I don't have a *****!

Does anyone know how to get a *****? I bought one, it's on my recently received box but I don't know how to actually use it.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance x

you need to find an "adult" sandbox, then drag it from your inventory to the ground, then right click and select open. A small window will appear and list the contents of the box, click on "copy to inventory" and then delete the box. Go to inventory and right click the **** and select add, do the same with the hud.

Unless you don't mind ending up as laughing stock on your first pixelbumping date, who knows, let's put it like this... you have a motivation to learn, so do master your learning curve and get the hang of basic actions and standard terms in SL.

YouTube offers you a selection of helpful video tutorials, if you browse a while.
And there's also blogs like http://slnewbie.com/ or a more advanced http://regenerationshapes.com/index.php/category/basics/ , for example, providing more guides to read.

5 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Well, probably not on that specific attachment shown on screen. But the basic theory behind it... ;-)

Xcite and Aeros as examples for a wide market share both explain texture and color matching in their guides, that's for sure.

My other half complains EVERY time that he needs a degree in the aeros hud.  I say nevermind just leave it to me ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

My other half complains EVERY time that he needs a degree in the aeros hud.  I say nevermind just leave it to me ;)

I've seen that thing, I'm sure the designer thought they were building controls for a steampunk airship ;)

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2608 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.