joshyv3

Edit rights when unfriended

Question

Would the edit rights feature still be in effect when the friend is no longer a friend?

I had enabled my object edit rights to a friend, and now that he isn't a friend, I'm just wondering if the edit rights stay as a non-friend.  And if so, how can that be changed.  I think unfriending may automatically remove those rights, but could not find info on that.

Thanks ^^

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, joshyv3 said:

I think unfriending may automatically remove those rights, but could not find info on that.

That's correct.  Removing the friend also removes their edit rights & map rights automatically.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, joshyv3 said:

Would the edit rights feature still be in effect when the friend is no longer a friend?

I had enabled my object edit rights to a friend, and now that he isn't a friend, I'm just wondering if the edit rights stay as a non-friend.  And if so, how can that be changed.  I think unfriending may automatically remove those rights, but could not find info on that.

Thanks ^^

simply take the rights away, it's in the profile tab, and friendslist ( at least in firestorm)