Why does Sansar take so long to install?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The initial "installer" you download from the website can probably considered as a plain inital hardware check tool

... which, upon successful check, downloads and installs the main client

...... which downloads and installs additional updates, even though you were under the impression that it just downloaded the most recent client in the previous step.

By the way, just presenting the user with a plain loading screen with an average "... xx %" count, but no info on download speed, full file size and remaining data download seems pretty dull to me.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

The initial "installer" you download from the website can probably considered as a plain inital hardware check tool

... which, upon successful check, downloads and installs the main client

...... which downloads and installs additional updates, even though you were under the impression that it just downloaded the most recent client in the previous step.

By the way, just presenting the user with a plain loading screen with an average "... xx %" count, but no info on download speed, full file size and remaining data download seems pretty dull to me.

Judging from how long it took me on a 12mb Wi-Fi connection I'll say it was close to a gig. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.