reactivate account

Kiliana02

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello,

I'm getting angry, i waiting now more than 30 hours to get my account reactivated. i have a couple cases opend, but no one answers it.
This take now to long.

pleas can you help me

Edited by Kiliana02

6 answers to this question

No, because this is not a way to reach out to the support team. We are all just residents like you. And even in the rare event, that you see a Linden post here, that person probably works in a different department and can't personally help.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kiliana02 said:

I'm getting angry, i waiting now more than 30 hours to get my account reactivated. i have a couple cases opend, but no one answers it.
This take now to long.

wow 30 hours... impatient person i guess?.. you'r not the only one waiting for support.

If i would be support and you start sending multiple messages for impatience, you would go to the bttm of the shelf!.. perhaps even forget it for a week or so.

You have a account active.. play on that and wait on your turn.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kiliana02 said:

This take now to long.

Do you realize that 30 hours is less than 1.5 days?  Linden Lab Support does not work on weekends, which means on Monday morning, they have all of the tickets that have been entered since some time Friday evening to go through.  I imaging that could take a bit of time - especially since they may have also gotten flooded with tickets yesterday when there were system problems.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kiliana02 said:

do you realize that i live in Holland and here is wednesday evening, i have a cases opend yesterdag morning. so not in the weekend

wat heeft dat ermee te maken? je doet zaken met een Amerikaans bedrijf, je zult je aan hun tijdschema's moeten houden.

Gisterochtend is gewoon midden in de nacht voor hen.

Gewoon je gemak houden en beetje meer geduld. Je bent niet de enige op deze aardbol.

Hoe krijg je het voor elkaar een account van drie weken op hold/verwijderd te hebben? .. dat kan alleen als je het ZELF verwijderd of door LL als strafmaatregel.

translation:

Doesnt matter you'r in the Netherlands (.. Holland is just a small part of the Netherlands) You'r contacting a America based company and you'll have to comply to their schedules.

Yesterday morning is in the middle of the night for LL.

Just take i easy and be more patient, you'r not alone on this world.

And how on earth you manage to get a 3 weeks old account got deactivated...(Nolasier 21 days old) .. only when you delete it yourself or penalty by LL.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kiliana02 said:

do you realize that i live in Holland and here is wednesday evening, i have a cases opend yesterdag morning. so not in the weekend

If they are processing cases sequentially, they still process all of the weekend stuff first and they were likely hit with lots of tickets during the various issues yesterday.

You were still talking about 30 hours, with more than half of that time NOT being LL office hours.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Do you realize that 30 hours is less than 1.5 days?  Linden Lab Support does not work on weekends, which means on Monday morning, they have all of the tickets that have been entered since some time Friday evening to go through.  I imaging that could take a bit of time - especially since they may have also gotten flooded with tickets yesterday when there were system problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.