Lonely

THEHERO Snowfall

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi9_9,

I have been in secondlife for sometime now but I am only 26 years old in real life. I am looking to find some good and supportive friends. I have a few friends, but their time zones are not the same as mine. I am a manager of a company both in RL and SL and would like to make more friends who are on the same time zone and age category as me.

I would appreciate it very much, if someone could suggest a good group or location for meeting friends with the same time zone, age category

RL Location : India (Asia)

Send me friendship request inworld (THEHERO Snowfall)

The best thing is just get out and be active when you are on, time zones and locations are not that important. I am in the Eastern US, but most people I can do things with are not because I am on at times which are not typical, usually mornings and early afternoon.Find sims that are well populated when you are on, and start talking to people, worst anyone can do is tell you to leave the alone, but some people will be just like you, looking for someone to be friends with. Before long you will be so popular you can't get anything done for the IMs

Always open for new acquaintances and friends. I'm in Europe myself, so I tend to miss out on much of the ongoings which are based on SLT.

Feel free to prod me in-world if you'd like a proper introduction.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2507 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.