Skin help

Vin Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok this might be a long shot but it's worth a try. 

Long story short I was tp'ed to a place and someone there had this skin I had never seen in all my time on SL. She almost looked like a cross between a sketch and a cartoon and for the life of me cannot find the skin through googling or marketplace. 

I was wondering if anyone on the forums might know what the skin might be.

As I said, cartoon meets sketch look to the skin, it looks extremely well made, pastel type colouring and if my memory is correct even the clothes were the same way with the sketch look and colours. 

Any help directing me to hopefully the designer would be appreciated. 

Vin

A cross between a sketch and a cartoon sounds like it could be some of Nylon Pinkney's earlier work. Does this oldest-first Marketplace search bring up images that look like the avatar you saw? (Those are a little less cartoonish than her older work, btw.) Nylon made two of the early default avatars, which are probably still available somewhere, possibly at Stillman Bazaar.

ETA: If those images don't look quite polished enough, reverse the search to newest-first, just in case. Her style has evolved a little bit over the years.

Edited by Skell Dagger

41 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

A cross between a sketch and a cartoon sounds like it could be some of Nylon Pinkney's earlier work. Does this oldest-first Marketplace search bring up images that look like the avatar you saw? (Those are a little less cartoonish than her older work, btw.) Nylon made two of the early default avatars, which are probably still available somewhere, possibly at Stillman Bazaar.

ETA: If those images don't look quite polished enough, reverse the search to newest-first, just in case. Her style has evolved a little bit over the years.

Thanks for the reply Skell, unfortunately it isn't any of those but appreciate the help. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2529 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.