Is your inventory a mess?

Hadley Hoxley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So is mine.  I figure that at least one other person must have the desire to organize their inventory but not wish to lose valuable socializing time so I'm going to start throwing a series of parties.   I have a platform on an adult sim and some prims to play with so if you'd like to come hang out with me and throw some stuff out, test some items in your inventory or try on all of your clothes to see if they still fit then please join me.  I can be found here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Merricks Landing 2/225/160/3001

All are welcome.  

• Like 9

I really love that idea, and if I wasn't going out in the next few minutes, I would definitely be coming along to your rather inventive inventory parteeee.  

However, I predict that rather than chucking stuff out, people will be playing a wonderfully fun game of show and tell; my own inventory does contain a lot of pyjamas, none of which I am prepared to part with, all with novelty slippers, and I would not be able to resist rezzing a few pads of zombies, which would likely push us (or be pushed) off the sky platform - you may need to have a border wall around it ;)

To all who go - and I hope and am sure you will get lots of interest in this - have fun :D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Hadley Hoxley said:

No worries! I'll do it again and I'd love to see your zombies and Pjs!   I honestly am thinking about  just opening a club straight up dedicated to hanging out and sorting inventories.  

Haha that's a brilliant idea.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Yes, but I WILL tidy it.

This is my new New Year's resolution.

And yes, I know I am necroposting, but dont you think you should be tidying YOUR inventory too?

Edited by Marigold Devin
been meaning to tidy it since 2008
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.